Free Hand Drawings

The bones or "tight to loose" assignment was pretty fun to do. Bones were somewhat confusing to do at first, but I got the hang of it. The fabric in the back was tough too, this was actually one of my successful attempts at it.
Self portrait. This looks closer to me to than other self portraits I did, maybe because I actually see what I'm drawing. This was done with conte.
This was a sequential line assignment. I wasn't sure about how I was suppose to do this, but I think I got it. I tried using one line and creating values with only one line.
I didn't think this was an actual assignment, but I guess it was since I got a grade for it. I just sketched out a scene from outside of a restaurant.





 My second version of Autozone Park. I drew more of what it was than just the entrance like I did the first one. This was definitely a sketch compared to the first one.
 Memphis College of Art. I thought this was pretty tough to draw because we couldn't use rulers. The patterns on the school was a challenge. It was so many repetitive shapes it became contusing. I'm glad it came out pretty well with the hint of colors.
This was a pretty bad drawing. I was trying too hard with conte. I tried not to erase (it was impossible anyway due to the darkness of conte.) I felt like this was my weakest piece of the series.

No comments: